Parfums plusParfums Plus is a French company specializing in the creation and production of perfumery compounds for the fine fragrance, home fragrancing, cosmetic and detergent industries.
Parfums Plus has rapidly grown since 2002, when it set up its first production & development site in France, in Sophia Antipolis.
In 2004, Parfums Plus continued to expand and moved into a new production facility of 1500 m2 in Le Bar Sur Loup, near Grasse.
In 2011, in order to face continuous growth in its markets whilst still maintaining quality service, Parfums Plus automated 80% of its production.
Parfums Plus exports a large part of its production and over the years has developed an international expansion policy opening subsidiaries and commercial offices throughout the world.
Through our experience, we offer our clients quality products and a customized service combining creativity & expertise with innovation & technology.
Parfums Plus in brief:
- 2002 : creation of Parfums Plus France in Sophia Antipolis.
- 2004 : building of its state-of-the-art facility in Bar Sur Loup.
- 2008 : opening of its first subsidiary in Poland.
- 2009 : opening of a subsidiary in Morocco.
- 2011 : 80% automation of production.
- 2011 : setting up of quality procedures and a quality assurance manual.
- 2012 : opening of commercial office in Algeria and Cameroon.
- 2013 : opening of a commercial office in Ukraine.
- 2014 : opening of a subsidiary in Nigeria.
- 2016 : doubling of the production area.
- 2017 : start of two new automated production lines.
- 2018 : opening of a subsidiary in Russia.